Hey, thanks for watching this great video on How to Communicate With Your Eyes. We know that you’re very serious about improving your dating skill as quickly and effortlessly as possible. For this reason, we’d like to recommend that you take a close look at this great dating tutorial. We believe it`s something that`ll help. We also took some great notes for you in an effort to really drive the key takeaways home:
- Eye contact takes skill if you want to do it right
- Maintain Balance for eye contact and breaking gaze
- People get uncomfortable when talking to a person that focus eye contact for a long time.
- Too much eye contact is to much of a good thing
- No eye contact = no trust
- Eye contact VS No eye contact = Need balance
5 eye contact tips from the video:
- Maintain eye contact for 5 to 10 second, longer than 10 seconds, people will get a little bit uncomfortable. Try to break gaze for one second than come back.
- If you are speaking to a group of people, do not stick on one person longer that 2 to 3 seconds because everybody else will feel left out.
- Include something like knocking your head, of saying Hmm.., yeah.. when you break gaze after 5 to 10 seconds of eye contact. This will make the other person feel that you still focus on her when you break gaze.
- Pay attention to what your eye and eyebrow saying, Facial expression is very important
- Whenever you break gaze, do not look at your phone, people will thing that you urge to do something else and makes the conversation with him/her seems not important.